Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28: 19-20
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
II Timothy 2:15
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Join us . . . be part of our team
We welcome you to participate in our mission events. Come just as you are. Come and grow with us as we seek God’s guidance for our lives and let God show you His love.
Go to our Events Page and Contact Page for more information.
What We Believe
The Short of It . . .
Everything God says about Himself from Genesis to Revelation, whether we fully understand it all or not.
The Long of It . . .
• God is the only true God, expressed in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son-Word made Flesh, and God the Holy Spirit. (John 1:14, 17:3; I John 5:7)
• The Holy Bible in its entirety is the infallible truth and nature of God. It is the only ABSOLUTE in the earth! Man cannot decipher every mystery or agree to disagree on them, but God’s perfect plan was, is, and will be accomplished. (Matthew 4:4; Mark 13:31; Luke 24:27; II Timothy 3:16)
• The Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life. He IS the Gospel! He performed miracles, was crucified, died, was buried, descended into hell, was resurrected by God, ascended into heaven; and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. He is truly God and truly man. (Matthew 1:20-21; John 3:16; Acts 4:10; I Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:15, 10:12; 1 Peter 3:18-19)
• Through the precious Blood of Jesus Christ, repentance and faith are the only means by which man can be saved; (Mark 6:12; Luke 3:3, 7:50; Romans 5:1; Ephesians 2:8-9 )
• And that regeneration of our spirit, by the Holy Spirit, must take place. (John 3:1-8; 1 Peter 1:23; Titus 3:5)
• We believe in the sanctifying power of the Word of God and His Holy Spirit, who dwells in every Believer, to live a holy life; with clean hands and a pure heart. (Philippians 2:13; Hebrews 12:14; Psalm 24:4; Romans 6:3-14)
• The Redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides divine healing, through faith, in the name of Jesus Christ. (James 5:14-15; I Peter 2:24; Exodus 15:25-26)
• We believe in the salvation experience of being “born again” (John 3:3-6); in water baptism as a symbol of a believer’s dedication and obedience to Christ (Acts 2:38); in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, apart from the “New Birth” (Acts 19:1-7); In the gifts of the Spirit (Acts 2:4; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11); and the fruit of the Spirit made manifest in the Believers life (Galatians 5:22-23).
This list is by no means exhaustive. However, to summarize our beliefs, we choose to quote Jesus’ own words from John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Whatever Jesus said, we believe. Whatever Jesus said do, we pursue with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.